Many patients wish to achieve quality vision with advanced treatment. With the latest technology and advancement in the field, patients receive better eye care to enhance vision. Qualified optician optometrist provides efficient care and service to patients and reduces their discomfort.
In the present optometry field, Orthokeratology is a highly demanding eye care procedure. It is the perfect vision correction method and gives huge benefits to people. The procedure works completely differently rather than eyeglasses and contact lenses. You must understand how it is important for eye care and make the right decision to use them.
- Myopia is a common problem that affects objects at a distance to come out blurry.
- If you have weakening vision, myopia develops physical changes to the eye structure.
- Such a condition can cause cornea or eye front surface.
- It may cause and enhance the eye length and scratch the retina.
- These problems are major reasons for the enhanced risk of eye disease.
Orthokeratology is a unique treatment option and gives the complete advantage to people. It requires gas-permeable contact lenses that change the cornea overnight when sleeping. Experts suggest custom lenses that fit into the eyes. The main aim of lenses is to let air pass through and make them comfortable and moist.
When it comes to the myopia management, people rely on such treatment to reduce myopia progression. Lenses can design that fit for every patient. Before starting treatment, experts map the eye surface and use details to make the custom lenses for the cornea reshaping. It is an efficient method to prevent the myopia progression and prevent the eye from growing.
Effective for everyone:
Mild to moderate myopia, people can use the Orthokeratology. People begin utilizing the contact lenses during the initial sign of the myopia appear. Ortho-K is suitable for people of any age. Small children or adults can go outside without worrying about breaking glass and losing lenses.
- If you undergo the treatment and involve in the contact sports, you can never hassle about annoying glasses.
- The procedure is great for people working in a grimy environment.
- It lets you spend a great time in front of the computer.
- Lenses are beneficial for people who experience dry eyes.
Enjoy the maximum comfort:
Whether you are using contact lenses for the first time, an eye doctor or another competent assistant teaches you on how to apply, remove, and take care of them. Orthokeratology lenses are easy to apply and take away. Usually, people wear lenses at night while sleeping. When taking them out in the morning, you can discover clear vision all day long.
Simple care rules and hygiene conditions are applicable for the regular gas permeable contact lenses. People must follow doctor’s advice and guidance to take care of lenses properly to evade infection and other issues. In that manner, people achieve good vision stability and enjoy a good result. So, it is a perfect corrective measure and prevents the eye damage and further issues.